Welcome to A2B Language Center Aarhus | Learn Danish in Aarhus
We offer courses in the certified Danish Language Education – danskuddannelsen. We also offer online information meetings, our popular conversation courses and you can read about Corporate Danish at your company.
Learn more here or contact us at 24 88 48 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org – and let us guide you.
Make your summer Danish
Improve your Danish and have a good time. Read more about our summer activities below.
Summer activities 2021
- Intensive beginner courses. In just 10 days you will complete module 1 out of 5 in the certified Danish Education. The teaching will take place during the weekdays from 9-13. Fill out the “sign up here”-menu below and you will receive more information from us soon
- Danish pronunciation: Do you struggle with the Danish soft d.? Do you feel like Danes keep asking “Hvad?” when you try to communicate with them? Then try our 2 day pronunciation course in week 27: read more here
5 July and 7 July | 9.00-10.30 | DKK 600 | book here
6 July and 8 July | 9.00-10.30 | DKK 600 | book here
- Academic Conversational Danish: Feel more secure in speaking Danish at your workplace professionally and when small talking with colleagues. 2 day course in week 27: read more here
5 July and 7 July | 14.00-15.30 | DKK 900 | book here
- Aarhus Summer School 2021: Language, Culture and Leisure. Experience a week of intensive Danish classes combined with cultural events in and around Aarhus. 5 day course in week 28 – 2021: read more here
12 July to 16 July | 9.00-15.00 | DKK 4.995 | book here
Sign up here
Danish Education at AU
A2B is specialized in teaching Danish to international citizens with a long educational background. Our courses in the certified Danish Education at Aarhus University are open to AU staff, students, and spouses.
When attending A2B Danish language courses you will receive teaching of high quality from experienced teachers, and you will experience an administration that cares for your specific needs. We know that your time is precious and therefore all our courses will be taught at the university and online.
The courses include topics and issues that are relevant for your work life and professional interests as well as topics that cover Danish society and culture. Through these topics, we cover all language learning disciplines such as grammar and syntax, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.
You will receive:
- Flexible courses that fit your work schedule
- Introduction to Danish society, values, and mind-set
- Certified Danish language courses with a final exam
- Teaching materials and educational content targeted at highly trained professionals
- Experienced teachers that focus on your needs
Please find our upcoming courses for beginners to advanced learners in the box to the right. If you are not a beginner, we always do a screening of your language skills to ensure that you enroll at the right level.
You can take PD3 exam with us
We host the exam for the certified Danish Language Course 3. Registration for May/June 2021 is completed.read more here
Danish Education at companies
A2B is specialized in teaching Danish to highly educated professionals who are pursuing a career and life in Denmark. If you have recently arrived in Denmark, you will most likely be eligible to receive Danish lessons under the certified Danish Education. The lessons will be paid by your municipality when you pay a deposit of 2000 DKK. An A2B teacher will come to your specific location at hours that match your work schedule.
- Course hours that fit your work schedule
- Lessons taught at your location
- Certified Danish language courses with the final exam PD3
- Teachers with many years of experience
- Introduction to Danish society, values, and mind-set
- Educational content targeted your professional needs
At A2B, we offer specifically structured courses for executives and key staff. The courses are focused on developing the specific language skills that the employer and employees need for a further career in the company.
The lessons are clearly oriented towards using and speaking the language, and focus is on oral communication and pronunciation. We will focus on speaking about everyday things and how to communicate specifically at your workplace, at meetings, on presenting, writing e-mails, etc. The courses are based on the CEFR-scale and you will therefore attain formally acknowledged language skills.
Corporate Danish is structured in modules of 10 weeks with a final evaluation. An A2B teacher will come to your location and teach 1½ hours twice per week. The levels range from “beginners” to “intermediate” and lastly to “advanced”.
Open conversation courses
For students of module 3, 4, and 5 who want to improve their ability to converse spontaneously in Danish.
In a busy work life, it can be difficult to find the time and the opportunities to practice your Danish conversational skills. If you want to maintain and improve your conversational Danish – perhaps in addition to your regular Danish lessons – this class is just what you are looking for.
Conversation courses at your AU institute
Do you want to practice your Danish conversational skills with your colleagues at AU? Do you want an A2B teacher to show up at your specific institute?
We offer conversation courses for small groups around the AU campus. With instruction and engagement from your teacher, you will discuss relevant news topics, life in Denmark and you will learn how to present your work or research in Danish.
A2B Executive Danish are a series of tailormade lessons targeted at one specific and important employee in the company. An A2B teacher will come to the company location, or the lessons can be held at A2B’s location in Aarhus C or even online. The series of lessons will be carried out by the same A2B teacher and the content, time and focus of the lessons will be planned with the teacher ahead of time.
The focus can be on;
- Building and expanding Danish vocabulary
- Practice Danish communication in the workplace
- Prep for important meetings and presentations
- Reading and understanding important work texts and document
Pre-arrival Danish online
A2B’s Pre-arrival Online Danish is a high-level online Danish portal that makes it convenient and smart to learn basic Danish language skills. It also includes information and offers knowledge about the Danish society, culture, and labour market. We have made it easy for you to learn Danish even before arriving here.READ MORE here
Join one of our online information meetings on the Certified Danish Education 3
The meetings are for Aarhus University employees, spouses, and students. Sign up here to learn more about A2B, the Danish Education regulations, and our upcoming courses:
A2B Sprogcenter Aarhus
Address: Vestergade 58N, 4. sal
District and city: 8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 24 88 48 15
Phone: +45 27 61 16 39
Find us on facebook here
NO PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE AT THE LANGUAGE CENTER DUE TO COVID-19. The language center is closed for physical attendance and classroom instruction. The teaching takes place online instead.
When we open for physical attendance you must wear a face mask when you arrive at A2B's language center and move around the center. You must only remove the face mask when you enter the classroom. You must bring your own face mask - if you are on kontanthjælp or integrationsydelse, you can get free face masks if you contact the kommune.