Online beginner 2
Do you know some Danish (or have completed A2B's Beginner 1 course) and would like to continue improving? And would you like to take classes online for a more flexible learning option?
A2B offers an online Danish course for trained beginners Beginner 2 (equivalent to the second level of A1 in the Common European Framework Reference for Languages).
The course is a 100% online course consisting of 24 lessons, all of which take place online via Microsoft Teams. The lessons are spread out over two weekly sessions for six weeks. In addition, 3-4 hours of homework per week is expected. There are up to 12 participants in the course, which ensures that you will learn Danish efficiently.
This course is perfect for you if you want to:
- Improve the basic Danish that you already know
- Learn fast, intensively, and at a high level
- Learn online on a digital platform
- Enjoy the advantages of highly-professional online study materials
- Study with a highly-qualified language instructor
- Get feedback on your progression
Have you not arrived in Denmark yet? No problem, you can use this course as a prearrival course.
Practical information about the course
Shortly before the start of the course, you will be sent the curriculum and log-in details for A2B's online learning platform, where you will also find links to the Microsoft Teams meetings where the teaching takes place.
The A2B Portal and teaching materials
A2B has developed all teaching materials for the course, and they are all available on the online A2B Learning Portal which you will have free access to from all your devices. On the portal you will find all material and information about the course and all dates and appointments.
To participate, you must be able to access Microsoft Teams from a computer or tablet.
Five tips for how to learn the Danish fast
- Take classes. Either online Danish lessons, self-study classes or organized language classes at, for example, A2B's language centers. When taking classes with trained and skilled teachers, you will get a fast and competent introduction to the Danish language and get the best start.
- Speak, speak, speak. Even though your Danish is not at all perfect – just speak. It is the best way to improve your Danish. At the grocery store, in the cafe, or at the sports club. Speak Danish whenever you get the chance. Even speaking a few words here and there improves your skills.
- Be curious. Look up Danish words and phrases that you do not understand in a dictionary and take notes of their meaning. You tend to remember things better when you also write them down.
- Watch Danish tv shows. If you can get access to watching, for example, the classic "Matador", you will get an introduction to Danish culture and history AND you will hear people pronounce Danish words and phrases slowly and thoroughly.
- Listen to Danish radio and podcasts and read Danish magazines. Get the sound of the Danish language in your ears and get used to reading Danish letters, words, and phrases.
An intensive, high-level, 6-week online Danish beginner course. This course consists of 24 lessons spread out over two weekly sessions for six weeks. In addition, 3-4 hours of homework per week must be expected. The course includes:
- 24 teacher-led online Danish lessons
- All teaching materials – access to the online A2B Learning Portal
- Homework and feedback