Sign up now for private Danish classes with teacher
Do you need to improve specific aspects of your Danish language skills? Perhaps you want to enhance your Danish pronunciation or become better at conversing with colleagues in Danish. Or maybe you'd like to practice a speech or presentation in Danish with a qualified Danish teacher? A2B's Private Danish Lessons are for those who require intensive Danish instruction on specific subjects or issues.
A2B offers Private Danish Lessons with a qualified private Danish teacher who is experienced in teaching Danish and will structure the lessons according to your preferences and needs.
Please note that if you need private lessons to prepare for passing the Danish Language 3 Exam (PD3), you should book the lessons here.
How It Works
More About A2B's Private Danish Lessons
Book and pay for your Private Danish Lessons on this page. Within two business days, your coordinator will contact you to plan your individual program. You will then arrange the timing and topics for your two lessons, and you will receive a meeting link to join the lessons.
How Private Danish Lessons Work
At the agreed-upon time, you log in to the meeting invitation in TEAMS, where your Danish instructor is ready to teach you based on the agreed topics. Before the private lessons, ensure that you are in a quiet place with a good internet connection and functioning camera and microphone.
How to learn Danish fast
- Take classes. Either online Danish lessons, self-study classes, or organized language classes at, for example, A2B's language centers. When taking classes with trained and skilled teachers, you will receive a fast and competent introduction to the Danish language and get the best start.
- Speak, speak, speak. Even though your Danish is not at all perfect – just speak. It is the best way to improve your Danish. At the grocery store, in the cafe, or at the sports club. Speak Danish whenever you get the chance. Even speaking a few words here and there improves your skills.
- Be curious. Look up Danish words and phrases that you do not understand in a dictionary and take notes of their meaning. You tend to remember things better when you also write them down.
- Watch Danish tv shows. If you can get access to watching, for example, the classic "Matador", you will get an introduction to Danish culture and history AND you will hear people pronounce Danish words and phrases slowly and thoroughly.
- Listen to Danish radio and podcasts and read Danish magazines. Get the sound of the Danish language in your ears and get used to reading Danish letters, words, and phrases.
One-to-one Danish lessons
With A2B's Private Danish Lessons, you'll receive intensive, personalized Danish instruction in two lessons (1.5 hours) with a specific focus on the Danish language that you desire. The Danish instruction will be one-on-one and conducted online via Microsoft Teams.
Buy two Private Danish Lessons here - we will contact you to arrange the schedule and the topics for the two lessons, tailored to your needs.