Intensive Danish course for Executives
Do you want to learn Danish fast with a high-level Intensive Danish course? And do you want to learn more about Danish culture and life in Denmark before starting your new career in Denmark?
A2B offers an ambitious online executive Danish language course with intensive Danish teaching tailored to your specific needs and built on your current level. The course is perfect if you need a personal and targeted online Danish course where you improve your Danish language in exactly the areas you want to work on - for example vocabulary, pronunciation, writing or preparing a specific presentation.
Book this course now if you are not yet in Denmark and want to learn Danish before arriving, or if you have arrived in Denmark and need to improve your Danish language skills and your knowledge about Danish culture and everyday life.
The Danish course consists of a kick-off meeting, 16 online lessons where you have private lessons with a highly qualified teacher, and an online self-study course consisting of 26 Danish lessons and lessons about Denmark, Danish culture, and life in Denmark.
The price of the course is DKK 24.000, which includes
- A kick-off meeting and a plan for your Intensive Danish Course that is fitted to your needs
- 16 intensive private lessons (45 minutes each) via Microsoft Teams with your teacher
- Three months of access to A2B´s Online Danish Portal which includes:
- 26 intensive high-level Danish lessons with texts, videos, sound bites, and self-correcting tasks
- 11 lessons in English with an introduction to Danish culture and everyday life, for example about unwritten rules and social structures
- 10 lessons in English about major cities and regions in Denmark with links to further information
You pay for the course upon registration. The registration is binding and it is not possible to cancel. After completing your registration, you will be contacted by your teacher within two business days to schedule an online appointment for the kick-off meeting.
The A2B Portal and teaching materials
A2B has developed all teaching material for the course, and they can all be found on the online A2B Learning Portal which you will have free access to from all devices. On the portal, you will find all the material and information about the course and all dates and appointments.
All are planned for you to learn Danish fast with an intensive Danish course.
How to learn the Danish language fast
- Take classes. Either online Danish lessons, self-study classes or organized language classes at, for example, A2B's language centers. When taking classes with trained and skilled teachers, you will get a fast and competent introduction to the Danish language and get the best start.
- Speak, speak, speak. Even though your Danish is not at all perfect – just speak. It is the best way to improve your Danish. At the grocery store, in the cafe, or at the sports club. Speak Danish whenever you get the chance. Even speaking a few words here and there improves your skills.
- Be curious. Look up Danish words and phrases that you do not understand in a dictionary and take notes of their meaning. You tend to remember things better when you also write them down.
- Watch Danish tv shows. If you can get access to watching, for example, the classic "Matador", you will get an introduction to Danish culture and history AND you will hear people pronounce Danish words and phrases slowly and thoroughly.
- Listen to Danish radio and podcasts and read Danish magazines. Get the sound of the Danish language in your ears and get used to reading Danish letters, words, and phrases.
With A2B's Executive Danish Language course you get an intensive digital and personal 8 weeks online Danish course with a combination of self-study lessons and one-on-one teaching via Microsoft Teams.
The Online Executive Danish Course is suitable for executives who have not yet arrived in Denmark and want to prepare and improve their Danish language and learn more about Danish culture before arriving in Denmark. The course will be tailor-made to individual needs, and it is ideal as a prearrival course or immediately after arriving in Denmark.