Do you want to learn Danish fast with an intensive high-level Danish course? And do you want the classes to be online for a more flexible course – because you have a busy work schedule or have not yet arrived in Denmark and want to learn Danish as prearrival? A2B offers an online Danish beginner’s course Beginner 1 (equivalent to the first third of level A1 in the Common European Framework Reference for Languages). The course consists of 24 online lessons – 4 lessons a week for six weeks – and requires a high level of commitment and hard work, approximately 3-4 hours of homework per week.
Time and dates
Teaching is every Monday 19.00 - 20.30 and every Wednesday 16.30 - 18.00. The next course starts Monday 28. March 2022 - hereafter the dates are:
Information about the course
The course is a 100 percent. online course consisting of 24 lessons, all of which take place online via Microsoft Teams. The lessons are spread out over two weekly sessions for six weeks. In addition, 3-4 hours of homework per week must be expected. There can be up to 12 participants on the course, which ensures that you will learn Danish efficiently.
Approx. two weeks before the start of the course, you will be sent a curriculum and log-in details for A2Bs online learning platform, where you will also find links to the Teams meetings where the teaching takes place.
This course is perfect for you if you want to
- Learn Danish from scratch
- Learn fast, intensively, and at a high level
- Learn online on a digital platform
- Enjoy advantages of highly professional online study materials
- Study with a highly qualified language instructor
- Get feedback on your progression
Have you not arrived in Denmark yet? No problem, you can use this course as a prearrival course.
DKK 1.950 which includes
- 24 Online Danish lessons
- All teaching materials - access to the online A2B Learning Portal
- Homework and feedback
The A2B Portal and teaching materials
A2B has developed all teaching material for the course, and they are all to find on to the online A2B Learning Portal which you will have free access to from all devices. On the portal you will find all material and information about the course and all dates and appointments.
Please allow all cookies to send the form
You will approx. two weeks before the start of the course, receive an email from the teacher with information about the teaching plan and login to A2B's portal. Here you will find links to the Teams meetings where the teaching takes place.
You pay for the course upon registration. The registration is binding and it is not possible to cancel. If you are prevented from participating, you can transfer your place to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 70 26 61 00, before starting.
Five tips for how to learn the Danish language fast
- Take classes - either online Danish lessons, self-study classes or organized Language classes at eg A2Bs language centers. When taking classes with trained and skilled teachers, you will get a fast and competent introduction to the Danish language and get the best start.
- Speak, speak, speak - even though your Danish is not at all perfect - just speak. It is the best way to improve your Danish. At the grocery store, in the cafe, or at the sports club. Speak Danish whenever you get the chance. Even speaking a few words here and there improves your skills.
- Be curious - look up Danish words and phrases that you do not understand in a dictionary and take notes of their meaning. You tend to remember things better when you also write them down.
- Watch Danish tv-shows - if you can get access to watching eg the classic "Matador", you will get an introduction to Danish culture and history AND you will hear people pronounce Danish words and phrases slowly and thoroughly.
- Listen to Danish radio and podcasts and read Danish magazines - get the sound of the Danish language in your ears and get used to reading Danish letters, words, and phrases.