PD3 exam preparation with A2B
Have you signed up for Prøve I Dansk 3 (PD3), but you are unsure whether you are fully prepared to pass the exam? Are you looking for a short and effective course that gives you a better chance of passing PD3? Are you nervous about the test and what tasks you will have to go through for both the written test and the oral test?
With A2B's PD3 prep courses you will get an introduction to the different test elements, you will get important tips and ideas for the tests, and you will get feedback on one assignment.
Please note, that you can choose between two PD3 prep courses or choose both to be better prepared for the test:
- Written preparation: We go through the written exams Læseforståelse and skriftlig fremstilling (3 lessons)
- Oral preparation: We go through the oral exam: Part 1 (Monolog) and Part 2 (Dialog) (3 lessons)
The courses are intensive 100% online courses and they each consist of three lessons. The three lessons are teacher-led, and you will receive written feedback on one assignment in each course.
About the course
There can be up to 12 participants on the courses. Everyone participates on Microsoft Teams via video.
The course is for those who have registered for Prøve i Dansk 3 (PD3) separate from a Danish language center, or those who attend Danish Education 3, Module 5, and would like extra teaching to increase the chances of passing the test.
Before the start of the course, you will be sent links to the Microsoft Teams meetings where the classes take place.
You pay for the course upon registration. The registration is binding and it is not possible to cancel. If you are prevented from participating, you can transfer your place to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 70 26 61 00, before starting.
PLEASE NOTE this is a preparatory course before the exam – the registration for the test itself is NOT included. You must register for the test here.
Five tips to pass PD3
How do you best prepare for PD3? Here, you have an experienced teacher, examiner, and certified examiner's five best tips and tricks to prepare you as much as possible for the final exam for The Official Danish Language Course 3:
- Familiarize yourself thoroughly with what the test contains – see test instructions here (in Danish)
- Read with focus when you start a task – first, always read the questions carefully.
- Teach yourself some regular phrases that you can use to structure your written assignments.
- Be careful with time in Reading Comprehension 1. Start by spending a maximum of 1 minute on each question, then go back to any questions that you particularly struggled with.
- And last but not least, always remember to argue and elaborate on your opinions and statements.
Online preparation course for PD3
Below you can choose between two PD3 prep courses or register for both to be better prepared for the test:
- Thursday 23 March 2023 18,00 - 20,30: Written preparation: Læseforståelse og skriveopgaver
- Thursday 27 April 2023 18,00 - 20,30: Oral preparation: Monolog- og dialogdelene