Do you need an intensive brush-up on a specific issue of the Danish language? Does the pronunciation of specific words still need improvement? Or do you need to go through a coming speech or a presentation with a highly qualified Danish language teacher?
A2B offers 2 private Danish lessons with a highly qualified Danish language teacher, who will teach two Danish lessons according to your specific needs.
Information about the course
With A2B Private Danish lessons you get intensive digital and personal tuition for 2 lessons (1,5 hours) - the Danish lessons will be one-on-one teaching at or language centers or online via Microsoft Teams.
A2B Private Danish lessons are suitable for anyone who needs intensive Danish language training on specific topics or issues. The lessons will be tailor-made to meet your needs.
DKK 1.750 which includes
- 2 one-on-one sessions (1,5 hours) at our language center or via Microsoft Teams with your personal teacher
Within two business days, your coordinator will contact you and plan your individual course.CLICK HERE TO BOOK private lessons
You pay for the course upon registration. The registration is binding and it is not possible to cancel. After completing your booking, you will be contacted by your teacher within two business days to schedule the online appointment for the kick-off meeting. You can transfer your booking to someone else by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 70 26 61 00.
Five tips for how to learn the Danish language fast
- Take classes - either online Danish lessons, self-study classes or organized Language classes at eg A2Bs language centers. When taking classes with trained and skilled teachers, you will get a fast and competent introduction to the Danish language and get the best start.
- Speak, speak, speak - even though your Danish is not at all perfect - just speak. It is the best way to improve your Danish. At the grocery store, in the cafe, or at the sports club. Speak Danish whenever you get the chance. Even speaking a few words here and there improves your skills.
- Be curious - look up Danish words and phrases that you do not understand in a dictionary and take notes of their meaning. You tend to remember things better when you also write them down.
- Watch Danish tv-shows - if you can get access to watching eg the classic "Matador", you will get an introduction to Danish culture and history AND you will hear people pronounce Danish words and phrases slowly and thoroughly.
- Listen to Danish radio and podcasts and read Danish magazines - get the sound of the Danish language in your ears and get used to reading Danish letters, words, and phrases.